What's it about?

Here's a place for me to detail my goings on so people who are interested can find out.
It will mainly be about my Occupational Therapy pracs, serving both as a diary and for friends and family to find out what I've been up to.

The title refers to the fact that in the next 18 months it is likely that I will live in at least 6 different places. People as where I'm form and it's hard to answer, I'm from Narooma, I go to uni in Albury, I live in Queanbeyan part time. Where is home?

I really look forward to the day where I can call a place home for good and be certain that it is home.

Enjoy

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dubbo: Week 4;4

So it seems I write nothing for days then WRITE A THOUSAND WORDS THAT OVERPOWER AND OVERWHELM... and pssible bore.

My bad.

I hope someone is enjoying it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment