What's it about?

Here's a place for me to detail my goings on so people who are interested can find out.
It will mainly be about my Occupational Therapy pracs, serving both as a diary and for friends and family to find out what I've been up to.

The title refers to the fact that in the next 18 months it is likely that I will live in at least 6 different places. People as where I'm form and it's hard to answer, I'm from Narooma, I go to uni in Albury, I live in Queanbeyan part time. Where is home?

I really look forward to the day where I can call a place home for good and be certain that it is home.

Enjoy

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dubbo: Week 6;1

Week 6!! It's almost over. I don't know whether to be happy or sad. I'm a bit of both.

Monday = more paperwork. 2 PADP applications. Reading other PADP applications to get an idea of what needs to be written. It's interesting how you have to spin it so that the client is in the worst possible situation so that it's more likely they get approved for funding.
It's also amazing that the client pays $100 and the rest is paid by the government. It could be $20,000 worth of equipment but all you pay is $100. It's a really great scheme. If only there could be a way of speeding up the process.

I rigged up a text book behind my computer so that if i shove it up against it hard enough it holds the plug in so it can charge. Just have to make sure I don't move it at all. Annoying! But at least I have a computer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment