What's it about?

Here's a place for me to detail my goings on so people who are interested can find out.
It will mainly be about my Occupational Therapy pracs, serving both as a diary and for friends and family to find out what I've been up to.

The title refers to the fact that in the next 18 months it is likely that I will live in at least 6 different places. People as where I'm form and it's hard to answer, I'm from Narooma, I go to uni in Albury, I live in Queanbeyan part time. Where is home?

I really look forward to the day where I can call a place home for good and be certain that it is home.

Enjoy

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dubbo: Week 5;3

Wednesday = Mudgee = 10.5 hour day.

3 initials
1 Electic Wheelchair trial
2 wheelchair adjustments

Endless paperwork

Thursday, Friday = completing said paperwork

Thursday I had some education on lymphoedema with the lymphoedema OT and some lymphoedema clients. Went through the lymph system and how it works and what happens when lymph nodes are removed. Then into what some of the treatments are for lymphoedema. Extremely interesting! And the OT made it SO easy to understand. I got to have a look at some client's lymphoedema and compare affected and non-affected limbs. I found it really amazing and would definitely like to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment