What's it about?

Here's a place for me to detail my goings on so people who are interested can find out.
It will mainly be about my Occupational Therapy pracs, serving both as a diary and for friends and family to find out what I've been up to.

The title refers to the fact that in the next 18 months it is likely that I will live in at least 6 different places. People as where I'm form and it's hard to answer, I'm from Narooma, I go to uni in Albury, I live in Queanbeyan part time. Where is home?

I really look forward to the day where I can call a place home for good and be certain that it is home.

Enjoy

Monday, August 9, 2010

Dubbo: Week 5;1

WEEK 5!! Can hardly believe it.
Not much time left in Dubbo now.
Good or bad?
A bit of both I think.

Absoutley loved the weekend. Had a great time playig in Dad's vegie garden, did a lot of weeding and put up some wire for the peas to climb. Picked lettuce and tomatoes, spinach and chillis. The best thing ever. Can't wait to have a garden of my own.

Back in Dubbo now and getting stuck in to my last couple of weeks.

Had my halfway evaluation last week and passed with a few key things for me to improve on so that's good.

That's all for now. BED

No comments:

Post a Comment