What's it about?

Here's a place for me to detail my goings on so people who are interested can find out.
It will mainly be about my Occupational Therapy pracs, serving both as a diary and for friends and family to find out what I've been up to.

The title refers to the fact that in the next 18 months it is likely that I will live in at least 6 different places. People as where I'm form and it's hard to answer, I'm from Narooma, I go to uni in Albury, I live in Queanbeyan part time. Where is home?

I really look forward to the day where I can call a place home for good and be certain that it is home.

Enjoy

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dubbo: Week 3;1

And so we come to the third week. It's gone pretty quickly so far.

Thursday involved 2 GIANT scones for 50c. Pretty amazing. And then a giant lunch.

Oh, and some work of course.
Finishing some of the many reports from the home visits.

Finished up early and drove to Queanbeyan. Drove half of that way in second gear only. Not by my choice, my car has a mind of it's own. And it made to to Queanbeyan. Now it's resting before it visits the doctor this week.

Was good to be home for the weekend. Enjoyed doing nothing at all on Friday. I needed the day to recover! Working full time takes its toll! Explored a new mountain bike track in the Kowen Forest with Corey as he tried out his new bike. Was a good track, although we didn't know how far it was going to go on for so we left the track and took a logging road only to find we'd gone backwards and were further away from the car. But we found it in the end. And now I have a sore butt. Loved just relaxing in a familiar environment.

Now I'm back in my cell. The light in the kitchen is like a strobe and was making me feel sea sick so I got out of there as quick as I could. I thought someone had stolen some of my food but then I realised I ate it... and just forgot.

I have my old friend Rocky (Corey's little 4WD) to keep me company now and fingers crossed nothing happens to it while it's in my possession. Didn't like the 5 hour drive, but it was worth it to see some of the people I love. Even got to see Mum and Nita!! Was very nice.

Another week of work ahead. Looking forward to getting stuck in and taking my mind off being alone in my cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment